Night Wizard 2nd Replay ~モノクロームの境界~
  • I found a Night Wizard 2nd Edition replay available online, "Monochrome Boundary" or, my translation, "Black and White Line":

~モノクロームの境界~

What's neat are the linked character illustrations and descriptions (for a non-reader like me).
  • Hmmmm...Is there any chance of a translation? I'd love to read this, but I can't even rip the text to run it through, say, babelfish...
  • Cool find Mark.
  • Posted By: burnout02Hmmmm...Is there any chance of a translation? I'd love to read this, but I can't even rip the text to run it through, say, babelfish...

Yeah, unfortunately they seem to have coded the text into picture files. Weird.

There are plenty of fan-replays on the web, though. If I find some decent ones you could maybe use Babelfish (I'd suggest actually excite.co.jp's J-Eng translation, it's less... hilarious) to read them.
  • That would be fantastic. Actually, I'm using modified ATLAS- It works pretty well, as long as I don't try too many sentences at once. I'm deeply fascinated by this game, despite the subpar anime...Hope you find something. ^_^

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion