RPG Geek is Live!
  • After having the excellent Board Game Geek site for many, many years, they've finally gotten RPG Geek up and running. There's already a list of Japanese RPGs, and I'd like some help submitting and expanding the database's selection of Japanese games.

I'm still feeling out how exactly to work the thing, but it apparently goes much more smoothly if you submit the relevant entries for the credits (designer, publisher, etc.), then submit the game, and then finally submit the book itself.
  • Interesting. I went over to my shelf to start helping out... and basically fell to my knees, going "No fucking way this is going to happen". I realized then that I should just do it slowly, very slowly, until I'm done. Like 2 core RPG entries a week or something. That should get me started putting entries into the RPGGeek DB without getting vertigo at the hugeness of the project.
  • Also, Zimeon (the guy who created a Japanese RPG list on RPG Geek) has started up a Japanese TRPG guild on the site.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion